Friday, February 20, 2009

Fun in May!

Hello Everyone! Thank you all for your encouragement after my announcement about running in the Mrs Tennessee Pageant this coming May. I'm very excited for the opportunity and looking forward to a really fun experience! I'm excited for the opportunity to share my passion for health with other wives and moms across Tennessee. I hope that this will give me a platform to help encourage and instill the value of health and nutrition to other women. I'm passionate about life and hope that my passion will catch and spread!
Right now I'm focussing on finding sponsors, I would love and appreciate financial support but also need to sell some adds for my page in the catalogue. If your business might be interested in sponsoring and/or taking out an add, please let me know! I greatly appreciate any help!
Thank you again for your love and support, this is such a fun time!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment